Supreme Court of Western Australia

Print page
About the Court

Complaints Against Judicial Officers

If you wish to make a complaint about a member of the judiciary, it should be made in writing to the Chief Justice. Complaints about a member of the judiciary will be dealt with in accordance with the Protocol for Complaints against Judicial Officers in Western Australia.

Last updated: 19-Jul-2012
[ back to top ]